Discover English Dundee

Susan Gunn has both the Certificate and Diploma in English Language teaching and has taught with International House and the British Council. She was also a teaching fellow at the University of Dundee. She has taught in Europe and Asia and is familiar with the learning needs of a wide variety of international students.

Does your teacher have the proper English language teaching qualifications? Your teacher should have at least the Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching for Adults (CELTA/CTEFLA) and if they have the Diploma qualification - even better. Some teachers may have the Trinity ESOL qualification. There are many other online qualifications but these are not internationally recognised. Discover English only uses diploma trained teachers.

It is really important that you get teaching at the right level for you. Make sure you get an assessment of your grammar, vocabulary and speaking and writing skills.