We are a language school based in Bishop's Stortford, close to Stansted Airport, London and Cambridge. We offer IELTS exam preparation for English Language Students who are preparing to take this exam for university entrance, immigration, NHS employment or personal achievement.
You can study with us either in private one-to-one tutorials or in small groups on our intensive exam preparation course. We teach French to adults, offering private one-to-one tutorials and group conversation classes.
- 3 day intensive course 9.30am – 3pm;
- 15 hours high quality tutoring and group work;
- Small groups of 6 – 10 students;
- Highly experienced tutors;
- Personal feedback;
- Practice tests reading, listening, writing and speaking;
- Idea brainstorming and vocabulary building;
- Networking with other students taking IELTS;
- Excludes transfers, exam fees, accommodation and course books.
Each day, you will focus on an English language skill that is is tested in the exam. You will benefit from both individual and group work and receive feedback on your work. The course develops your exam skills, vocabulary and helps you develop ideas for the writing and speaking tests.
Your tutor, Ellie, will guide you through the course content, offering tips, advice and feedback at every stage.
You will be asked to share your own experiences and opinions as part of your communication skills for exam success.
This course is particularly useful for students who have already undertaken some of their own self-study
Reviews and Ratings
We do not have any reviews about The French Room available right now.