Relax and improve your English in the unspoilt fishing village of Lympstone. We offer personal service, perfect organisation, professional teachers, excellent host families and a friendly atmosphere where learning is fun.
We are an exclusive, family run school in the centre of Lympstone. Our teachers are well qualified, experienced and highly motivated. Here, every teacher and student know each other, and the atmosphere is relaxed and well suited to study. The school is open all year, and we offer high standards of group and individual tuition for all ages.
The concept behind our General English courses is simple: lessons in the morning plus a rich and varied sports and leisure programme in the afternoons and evenings. Extra grammar lessons are offered in the afternoon for those who are interested. Regular cultural excursions form an integral part of every course. There is always something to do!
These courses are for adults who want to learn English, gain an insight into England’s history and culture and appreciate the beauty of its countryside.
Visit our small exclusive language school in Lympstone, this charming, picturesque fishing village ideal for both a rewarding language course and a perfect holiday. After the morning lessons we offer grammar courses and supervised afternoon excursions which give you the opportunity to discover Lympstone’s lovely surroundings.
- Improve your English with our professional and friendly teachers.
- Experience the English way of life by living with a caring, welcoming host family.
- Consolidate what you have learnt in your morning lesson during a leisurely walk along the river Otter.
- Practice your conversational skills while having a cream tea on Dartmoor.
- Relax in the charming gardens of the popular coastal town of Sidmouth.
- Enjoy live music in the local pub.
Reviews and Ratings
We do not have any reviews about The Lympstone Language School available right now.